Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Trying to write TNA



THE NEPHILIM AGE click picture to enlarge

As a child I use to daydream about turning those wooden spindals. Letting my mind's eye wander, back to those far away times, of heroic events, mentioned on those weather worn scrolls, encased in a box of ancient bark. Oh! I remember how the Elders cherished that book, they were so guarded of its secrets.

Yet, when I became of age, and was I allowed to read from it, my whole outlook on life began to change. For I soaked up every letter and verse, til the day swept over me like a cliff drop - when I came to realize its true meaning. A sudden understanding of all the lies that had been layered over my life. A wave of disillusionment and frustration was my only reward; a heady replacement, for the joy I once experienced in the presence of the book as a child.

In time, I left it all behind to simply find meaning in my own life. Then one quiet day the words of the book came to me; however, the meaning was far richer and deeper than the fallen lies. I had found myself as a man, whole and content - eager to share my experience, and own truths. Yet, a silence fell over me.

Here I am trying to retell the story of that change in my life, but am finding it such a struggle to make it just as meaningful for others. For others have experienced far different paths, than my own. Neverthelss, it is my path that I wish to share; not for conversions sake. When will the end ever come;
the story is too long, the words so difficult to find, and the listeners scare. So, I write the tale for myself - that I don't forget the coast my of my present journey.

Namaste. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK