Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

THX 1138



THX-1138 is an awesome film flick; it obviously influnced many other films: Star Wars, (of course), Logan's Run, The Matrix - for sure, and a host of others. I remember seeing this as a kid and not knowing what the hell it was about. I watched it again yesterday and was blown away by how many movies since must have been influnced by it. Lucus had such insights.

THX-1138... What's your social security number? Wal-Mart: Remember: Work hard. Increase Production, and Be Happy - We will not harm you. We are here to help.

Have you taken your sedation?

3 comments:

  1. Dave, I just got your comment. Sorry that I've been taking so long. I do plan to reply with my comments, but it may still take me a little while. I just got home from work and -- believe me, I'm not saying this to make an excuse -- but just this morning I got laid off from work. I'll be fine, but it means the demands on my time have changed. I may actually get to your chapter sooner for all I know. Nonetheless, I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you at all.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noting my site and leaving me comments that has lead me here. You will fine me here more often from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to me your a Lucas fan and so am I . Maybe we can chat in the future.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK