Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Calling Dr. Tookong. . .


This picture does not do Tookong justice; take my word for it folks, he's not the Doctor Von Scary he appears to be of the Danvers Insane Asylum. However, the RN student is presently on a blogging sabatical as his final classes resume soon. If you get a change to drop down the Rabbit hole and experience the wonders of Sleep, be sure to browes about "the dump." No telling what insanly fasinating things you'll rumage through. Yeah, tell him Falconmyst whispered his name...

4 comments:

  1. Hi there just thought id drop in and have a little read of your blog....
    my satellite tv systems related site might be of interest to you.
    if not now then maybesatellite tv systems is something you may be looking at in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the 'BOTS! If it weren't for these friendly comment spam monsters, I sometimes think no one would ever visit my blogs...
    Oh, and by the way, refinance your penile erection problem with 100% breast size increases today, and make millions from home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falconmyst's site is like a hobbit's hole, only without all the fussy rules. Whenever I visit, I half-expect a small dish bearing some sort of crumb cake and a cup of tea to appear on my desk.

    Thanks for the plug, Falc, and the kind words. I'll keep you abreast of my progress this semester, and when it's over in December, we'll have to get together for fried catfish and iced tea.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK