Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

PAGAN Christs


Studing history, myths and comparing religions you will notice The Old Gods arn't too different from the New God. Fasinating how our new age is not unlike our most ancient past.

"The Christ of the gospels is in no sense an historical personage or a supreme model of humanity, a hero who strove, and suffered, and failed to save the world by his death. It is impossible to establish the existence of an historical character even as an impostor. For such an one the two witnesses, astronomical mythology and gnosticism, completely prove an alibi. The Christ is a popular lay-figure that never lived, and a lay-figure of Pagan origin; a lay-figure that was once the Ram and afterwards the Fish; a lay-figure that in human form was the portrait and image of a dozen different gods."

Gerald Massey

© 2001 Acharya S

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 43:10,11 Before me there was no God formed
    NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I AM THE LORD:
    AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOR.

    There is too much proof of a God to discount Him completely. This is how I like to think of it...

    I believe in God. I love God. God exits. I die= I go to heaven

    I believe in God. I love God. God does not exist. I die= I just die

    I reject God. I do not love Him. God exits. I die= I'm screwed

    I am a Christian. I am aware of a difference in my life before I was saved and after. I know that I am loved and my soul is safe. If I am wrong and there is no God, I have still lived a wonderful life.

    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
    Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    -Romans 8:38-39

    Your post was very thought provoking:)

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK