Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

CANDEL EVE



I remember when my wife and I first met. One of our outtings was with a group of friends to a local swimming pool. I had already fallen in love with her, at first site, but she had just ended a bad relationship and was wary of beginning a new one. I remember flirting heavily with her whenever we went swimming. I could see in her eyes how the attention made her light up inside so I became obssesive with pursing her even more. With those romantic excursions began, not only our dating relationship but the beginnings of my story.
The main character in my tale is an elf who falls in love with a human female. While he flees from a troublesome situation he stumbles onto a beautiful maiden bathing...

"Near the river's edge that Fair One came
singing strange words that sounded softly like
the stirring of leaves caught in the wind;
singing his charms in an unknown tounge, at first.
...
He shared with me wonderous tales unheard of
by my people were the Fallen Sons of glory
those shadowed nightmares in the dark;
by which we named the Nephilim..."

2 comments:

  1. Falcon, I am closing down my blog soon. If you want to keep in touch, email me at dade_ghost@yahoo.com .

    Cheers. Keep up the great work....

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK