Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Tree House


I never had a tree house, per se, as a kid growing up. There was a huge tree in our backyard with a sheet of plywood nailed to its larger limbs. My "fort," a-hide-away; obvious to everyone driving by, but still a world unto itself for me then. I've always loved trees, though mind you, I'm no master woodsman and only an infrequent camper. Maybe that is all the more reason for my design of Ra`More.

A circle of braided trees, beneath the shade of a gigantic ancient one, whose fruit was of delicious imortality. A sanctuary. A hall of reverance, and hope. Maybe, that too was the reason for its demise, and the loss of its people was so bitter. Because as a child I never knew of such things. Having been raised in a dark spirituality, where the gloom of an approaching Amageddon was an ever present danger.

Ah, but such is the stuff of fairytails, not real life, 'eh?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a creative way of looking at and describing things. Your book is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK