Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Change with the Moons


Watching my grand daughter grow up reminds me alot of when my own daughter was learning how to crawl, and walk. Seems ages ago now. I'm so pleased with how Elizabeth is raising Savannah; she's taken on the role of motherhood with a maturity that has made us proud. I sometimes wondered, when was going through High School if she would even be responcible for herself. But I guess after watching many of her friends follow wrong paths in life she discovered a better one for herself.
Lov ya Liz

3 comments:

  1. Thank's for stopping by my place. You thanked me for visiting your blog, but I don't think I did. Now that I've seen it, I decided to add a link, too. Extremely creative, what you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me. I paged down and see I did visit you. I just didn't take time to look around. Glad I took the time now.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK