Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Journey

Our paths seem clear to us from the vantage point of all our preconcived goals yet their realities of manifestions are all the more clear to those who know us best. So many things use to seem so seriously real to me, now they've become a source of amusment; not that I have regretted the journey - it's brought me to where I am now. I just wished that hindsite would have been avalible to me then. Funny how so much of what we think is concrete turns out to be fluid. My story,The FORBIDDEN Nephilim Age is about just such a journey; self discovery in a dying world.
"Live and Learn, Die and Forget it all." - Michael Vogel

3 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT pic!...Thanks for posting it. (Damn, I didn't know that guy that played Miyagi passed over...hm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what an amazing picture. Someone has a great eye. You?

    ALSO

    thank you for your comment. I'm glad you felt was I was trying to write...that doesn't always happen...

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK