Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

LOST in CyberSpace

Like I've said before, I don't understand how in the world people can get 'bored' -just hit the NEXT BLOG buttom - zoom! before you know it you're interested, and inspired by the lives of someone else.
My wife and I really enjoy the TV series LOST. I like how it shows individuals from variously diverse backgrounds thrown into a situation where they have to interact with one another and grow beyond their personal world views.

5 comments:

  1. Nice poster mashup, I like it, and I am in total agreement. I used to play video games nonstop to amuse myself, but reading other blogs or Wikipedia or, lest we forget, a good BOOK, is such a great way to lose yourself in something wonderful. Point taken, or rather, point solidified.

    PS - I'm a total Lost addict myself. Now if only I had a television...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next blog button is great, but I find it much more effective to "link surf" from someones commentor to that persons blog, or from link to link on peoples blogs. This eliminates the advertising sites.
    I have to keep control of how much time I spend looking at blogs and working on mine. The natural tendency would be to spend an ever-increasing amount of time on blogging.
    I don't watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NEXT BLOG journey can be fascinating, can it not? Anyways, thanks for letting me know you were using my image over here. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding me to your awesome cybrespace collage. I too enjoy your blogs…and I took your advice on the settings for advertisements…blog to you later. I linked up our site to my blog as well…Nick D from Colorada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK