Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Always striving upward

Went to check on an application I had put in a week ago; giving it time to stew. "Oh, the postitions have all been filled, sir. You should have recieved a phone call or letter - ." Which means I'll probally get it tommorrow.
I'm glad I have my job, and arnt in a desparate need of employment, because that rejection really hurt my feelings. No, seriously - I feel awkward, even a little silly for having shared with people that I was trying for the placement. Well, I'm glad I'm only striving for something closer to home, and better; least I've got both a job and a home.
Those victims of the tsunami have lost everything. All the prayers, positive energies, and money can't change their changes; so, way over here in the good 'ol US of A I'm blessed with what I have.

A 6 year old job that keeps the collectors at bay, a nice car with all I ask it doesn't baulk, a wonderful wife who fuses after all my cares; family, friends and co-workers that think highly of me - or least don't cross the street to avoid me when I pass gas, lol.
So, all in all I've got a good life - always striving upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FACEBOOK