Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

COMPAQ Rolls Royce

Oh! Seriously, no joking here; we just purchased a new computer. Our frist computer was an E-Machine; I would highly recommend one; wonderfully awesome - however, after have "moved up the the east side" and "finally gotten a piece of tha Pie!"

On our old computer (2.0 GB) we could only have one game, now with our new Compaq (60.0GB) not only do we have 3 games on the hard drive, and room for a gazillion more - LOL, just feel like a kid with a new toy. Figuring out XP is interesting.

http://www.msnusers.com/NEPHILIMagesites Some photoshop Pictures I've played around in making; most go to my "Story".

Gerrr, now . . . here comes the misses.... humm she's figured out that my excitment of all the 'bells and whistles' makes her gaming experience all the more Roaring I'll never see you folks in cyber space again!

So, when.... uhm not yet, just... a s e c.... dear the folks want to hear... about/


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud that you got to move up to the 21st century!!!! Now just imagine, you are working on figuring out XP....that means you didn't have to figure out Windows 98, 2000, ME, or 2001. I think I"m forgetting one in there between ME and 2001, but the point is, XP is one of the easiest to run....Congratulatoins on your new toy!!!

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK