Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Stress Relief

I'm feeling so stressed out here lately - something, nothing, big things little things just stressed. Work is getting me down. Not the job, just some of the people - and I guess (LOL) just the fact I've got to work!

HOW DO YOU HANDLE STRESS?

Sometimes not very well - I think I'm cool headed; but when stressed out I become rather beligherant, rude, blurt the first thing out; yea sure I later apologize, get calm and rationaly discuss the issuses.

I enjoy working with photoshop, writting, web surfing, watching TV, the movies, chating with family, going on walks at the park, drawing... sleeping ,eating, then there's work again.

Ever ask the question? Is this all there is? When ya die ya go to heaven, then what? Sorry... these are just a few of the random rambbling rants in my non-tin foiled brain.



2 comments:

  1. hi falcon. talkin about stress relief, do you have any tips on how to handle depression? lol. i'm the paper flowers blogger.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK