Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

The Visit

After having some much needed time off I am eager to report I had one of the most refreshing weekends in quiet some time.

Seeing my Dad again is always a journey down memory lane, and anything to strengthen that bond is a good thing. Seems a billion years and liftimes away from Dallas, venturing west to the homeland of Brownwood. If I see myself in him I hope I age with the same clear out look in life.

I was able to reconnect with an "old" high school teacher; who proved to be anything but 'old'. Excited and thirsty for life; it was a sheer delight for me to be counted among her peers. Another dear friend, continues to be a constant source of inspiration and encouragement; visiting him at Church was a renewing experience in itself.

After our visit among loved ones we ventured up the road to Cross Plains, Texas and visited the R.E. Howard family home. Glenning lessons from a knoweldgable tour; and still floating on the high of a great visit among friends, I feel all the more encouraged to pursue my story of THE NEPHILIM AGE. If the crazy son of a local Doctor can follow his dream; surly I can manifest mine as well!


1 comment:

  1. You know, all those years in Brownwood and I never did make it up to the museum in Cross Plains. I might need to make a point of that next time I go up.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK