Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Yea, uh?

When is being blunt alright, and when is it just plan rude? Are "manners" even relavent today? When is being conservitive just plan obsessivly paranoid? And, liberalism - just too, 'out there'?

I know I've got older, but let's face it things are not the way it use to be. Drivers have no respect for one another, children run over parents, doors are left to close in the elderly's face... wow, guess I am getting old; 9 -11 must have changed more than we thought, 'eh?

Yea, uh? sup? wha-cha-want?

2 comments:

  1. Rude huh? I was just telling my daughter yesterday the story of how you knocked my front tooth out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Sorry my 'ol friend; what a legacy to be remembered for - a broken tooth. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK