Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

The End of the World Cometh. . .


A friend shared with me one of the most fasinating Blogs that I have stumbled onto in quiet awhile. Like the original radio broadcast of War of the Worlds, where late listeners believed the show to be real; this Blog has become interactive. The chaos of Zombies are reported in by YOU; each comment reflects how the Zombies are effecting your area of the country. The story is woven by your skills.

Check it out... If you dare! Hahahahah. . . . . .

1 comment:

  1. His judgment cometh, and that right soon.

    I'm a big fan of zombie flicks, though most of them are sh*t. I applaud Danny Boyle's 28 Days Later. Wonderful film, despite its flaws. I enjoyed Saun of the Dead, too.

    Would love to write more, but a crowd of undead are pounding at my door and I promised them we'd hang out. I've got a bucket of human livers in the 'fridge. We're going to eat 'em with Pepsi and chips and watch Romero's Dawn of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK