Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

S N O W E




My ancestors arrived in America in 1635 on the Susan and Ellen. Since then, in fourteen generations, not only did we never own slaves, but were among the poor working class of society. Pride has been earned through the hard work and personal preservance. I think that if most of us did our homework we would find that each of our families worked hard just to make life a littler easier for the next generation. What happened?

I mean, it seems like there is no pride, common sence, or respect any more these days. Don't think so? Haven't driven the freeway lately, humm. I'm proud to be an American, even though we have we're hated among nations, that's changed too. I think our hey day is over and our standing steadily decreasing in the world.

It's only a matter of time before the sleeping dragon of China awakes, and with the growth of Europe's United States, (which comparatively speaking Texas=France economey) we haven't a chance if they get their act together.

I see our future in a vastly different light than the glorious hopes of Star Trek. Unless there's a First Contact or divine intervention things look grim, our world is not healing and we're not helping. What to do, what to do.... hum, just taking care of me and mine isn't cutting it any more, and the governments and various religions haven't met the challenge -

Sorry, just felt the need to ramble on . . .

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog - keep it up! My blog posts are SO far not very entertaining. I'll keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK