Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Morgan Hawke's Advice...


I was really looking foreward to going back to college this fall semester; however, it appears that that may not be possible. Some difficulties arose with my car. Having it as my sole means of transpertation for a 45 min daily comute is a must. So, I thought I would use the same schedule that I would have used for attending classes, in paying closer attention to polishing up my writing skills.

Tookong gave me some old back issuses of Writer's Digest, which have some wonderful information. Various college English/Literature textbooks, and web site resources will be keeping me busy creating my own Creative Writing course at home, til I'm ready for the Spring Classes.
Sooo, I may not be here very often. FORBIDDEN needs to get writen and out of my head. For six years now the ideas have swarmed about, and for twenty years not gone away.

1 comment:

  1. Falcon...Morgan has a wealth of information on her blog. The key, and Morgan and I have discussed this at length, is to take what you can from all sources and then morph it into something you can use. *grin* You have a great blog here! Best of luck with your writing!

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK