Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

Out of a Dream. . .



In a flash my entire story played out - it came to me out of dream. Yet, over the years only bits and pieces revisit me, some brighter than others. I even once mapped out the entirity of that dreamworld. A thick, heavy paper, varnished with age and cracked with time. I put so much into that parchment's detail that it came alive. I was seventeen at the time. A thousand years later, and now the dream's faded into reality, the map long discarded, the memories blured. Inbetween forgotten and fobidden I strive to recapture it again in all its fasination, but find it dreadfully hard to compose the smoke. Only four chapters - unread by many, smiled at by a few, all of it needing to be rewriten before the rest even is told. Will my story ever write itself into completion? And who would even care?

4 comments:

  1. The power of the imagintion may not lead to answers, but it is the substance between questions and answers : here lies the learning or wandering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's important for you to keep writing no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the image, BTW. Seems the light is following the procession. Gives them a magical feel. I like how you integrated the characters into the... uh... forest. I like the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat matters is you care.

    Really, I dont know. But at my age... I think we all need to do something for ourself, not others.... Once we are fulfilled, maybe others will too....

    Just my two cents worth...... CHeers...

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK