Thank you for taking the time to visit; enjoy the posts...

MY LAST POST .

"THIS IS MY LAST POST"

No one ever comes here. I'm tired of not getting comments. I'm bored. This is useless. . .

When one of these thoughts comes across my mind, I ask myself, "Why did I start this venture for in the first place?" I started blogging for myself. My brother-friend,
Tehuti began his over a year ago and tried to get me to join him. I had a web page - didn't we all? - but after awhile I realized the blogging format lent itself a little more to my liking. Sure, if you're bored or burnt out and feeling not heard, stop using bandspace, others could use it.

One of the things I enjoy doing from time to time is hitting the NEXT BLOG button, spin the wheel. . . Whenever I surf to a site with either a catchy title, artwork, graphics, text/ fonts style, subject - whatever reason - something I like; I leave a comment, bookmark it on my favorites list, go back a few days later and leave another comment. Not trying to spam people, just encouraging them as I would like to be encouraged. And yeah maybe even point out that if ya "click" my name blah blah blah. . .

Whenever comments are made on my sites I added them to a NOTED VISITORS listing. There's just something neat about seeing yourself "up on the list!"

Nah, I think I'll stay around for awhile, I might have more silliness to share. Thank you all for your comments, and keep Blogging out there - if you don't, then Start!

5 comments:

  1. You better keep bloging, what will I read as my morning blog-reading otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Falcon hehehe.... I blog for my sanity. Not for others....

    I am sure u have your reason to blog too... keep it up pal....

    Frankly... your blog is much more interesting than mine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because I don't post doesn't mean I am not visiting your site.

    I like your perspectives - it makes me feel not so aloine in the universe.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen to the Voice. I visit fairly often, but don't always comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at first it was just for me to vent because my co-workers were being driven insane...
    then it I was sad that no one cared...
    then someone did care and I hated the stuipid things he said...
    Then someone else cared, and they were way spaced out freaky...

    Now I have a counter, and I'm still the only one who reads me, mostly.

    Dade ghost is right, do it for your own sanity and try not to care about anyone else. You really can't control them anyway.

    Just put it out there. Do it because you want to. If you build it, they will come. Just be careful what you wish for!

    and please come see my blog? LOL!

    ReplyDelete


FACEBOOK